The Nursery Theatre Broadgate, 2 Finsbury Avenue Square, EC2M 2PP
Email email@example.com for theatre availability (for rehearsal room bookings see below). Please include the day, performance time and room that you are interested in hiring and we’ll get back to you within one working day.
Our theatre features:
- Five minutes walk from Liverpool Street and Moorgate stations
- Sixty seat auditorium with private bar
- 2.5m by 5m stage
- High-quality sound and lighting equipment, including DI boxes
- Green Room
You will be required to sign a hire agreement upon booking, the highlights of which can be viewed below
Rental Terms and Conditions
Theatre Space, Broadgate
Please read the Theatre Hire Conditions before booking
Please click here to see Tech Spec for the Nursery Theatre
- All theatre space bookings are at our Broadgate location, 2 Finsbury Avenue, London EC2M 2PG Step-free access to the Theatre is possible from the Wilson Street entrance to the building.
- PLEASE NOTE The Nursery Theatre and Theatre Delicatessan are separate organisations, for any questions or permission you must contact the Nursery Theatre.
- Payment is due in full before your booking begins unless you have a special arrangement with the Nursery.
- New customers will be asked to pay 50% non-refundable deposit in order to secure the room.
- Rooms cancelled with less than two weeks notice will incur a cancellation fee: If you cancel or change your booking less than 14 days in advance, you will be charged 50% of the rental fee. If you cancel your booking less than five working days in advance, you will be charged 100% of the rental. You are considered booked when you have confirmed your booking in writing and returned the hire agreement.
- Neither the seating nor the staging may be moved without express written permission from a member of the Theatre Management
- We do not allow children under 18 without prior arrangement. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss requirements.
- Any set, props, costume or taped markups must be completely removed when leaving the space.
- You may not interfere with any of the audiovisual or sound equipment in the Theatre unless you have express written permission from a member of the Theatre Management. This includes sound equipment, lighting rig and bar.
- A member of staff will be included in your booking to open the space and run the bar, but not to operate tech for your show. If required, you can request a tech operator for £10p/hr on top of your space booking.
- To confirm your booking, you must sign and return the Hire Agreement two weeks before your hire begins.