– Class links are sent 2 hours before a class.
– The minimum participants to run a class is 4, and with the current situation we cannot always guarantee we will have enough to run a class. If your drop-in is cancelled, you will be notified about an hour before the class.
– If you have any difficulty with your class link and cannot get in to a session, please contact us through The Nursery Facebook messenger, as this is instant and teachers will be checking before class (emails may not reach us in time).
Closed captioning is available in all of our classes and courses. If you need any information on how to access this in zoom, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer free places for all online drop-ins and electives in order to make sure that the fun and community of improvisation is available to as many people as possible across the globe.
- Free tickets available to those who are unable to afford them
- Option to Buy a place, Give a place – for yourself and a place for someone less able to afford it.
The Nursery does not tolerate harassment of any kind, be it in our virtual or live spaces, or on our social media. People who engage in this kind of behaviour at The Nursery, or at any other organization, will not be allowed to participate in our community, in any capacity, online or in person.
For more information, please read our Code of Conduct. If you wish to report any incidents, you can send us an anonymous message here or get in touch to our team directly.