Event has already taken place!
Performance Ensemble Auditions
The Nursery/Maydays are holding auditions for their next group of Performance Ensembles:ABOUT PERFORMANCE ENSEMBLES:Previously called ‘Teaching Teams,’ Performance Ensembles are courses designed to
The Nursery/Maydays are holding auditions for their next group of Performance Ensembles:
ABOUT PERFORMANCE ENSEMBLES:
Previously called ‘Teaching Teams,’ Performance Ensembles are courses designed to give advanced performers from all over the world a space to come together and receive in depth training and feedback from teachers who are experts in their field.
Each ensemble meets as a class for 12 weeks (2 hr class each week) with their coach. These classes function more as rehearsals with the coach helping the group to practice a form and grow as individual performers.
Our upcoming performance ensembles include:
- Musical Improv: Coached by Heather Urquhart. 12 Mondays from 3:00 – 5:00 GMT starting April 5th
- Genre: Coached by Jonah Fazel. 12 Thursdays from 7:30-9:30 GMT starting April 8th
- Uploading Mother: Coached by Jules Munns (continuing team). 12 Mondays from 7:30-9:30 GMT starting April 5th
- Longform: Coached by Katy Schutte (continuing team). 12 Wednesdays from 3:00-5:00 GMT starting April 7th
- Narrative: Coached by Chris Mead (continuing team). 12 Sundays from 1:00-3:00 GMT starting April 11
- Harold: Coached by Jules Munns and Heather Urquhart (continuing team). 12 Thursdays from 7:30-9:30 GMT starting April 15th
You will have three shows in the second half of the 12 week season. These shows will be on Fridays alternating between 3:00, 5:00, and 7:00 PM GMT.
You will have this show schedule within the first weeks of the class to give yourselves enough time to plan accordingly.
Cost: £295 (with cost for Musical Performance Ensemble being higher (tbd) to allow for a musical director fee).
The Nursery/Maydays are committed to making improv training as accessible as possible for everyone.
One way of doing this is by making a number of scholarship places available for Performance Ensembles as well.
(Wednesday) 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Virtual Event Details