The Nursery Theatre strives to create a warm and welcoming environment for all. Our Code of Conduct applies to students, teachers, performers, volunteers, and all other Nursery personnel.
- Communicate and respect boundaries on and off stage, bearing in mind that they are different for everyone.
- Keep any physical contact safe and socially appropriate.
- Speak up if something makes you uncomfortable, or if you notice another participant may be uncomfortable
- Listen with an open mind if somebody else speaks up
- Play to the top of your intelligence and integrity
- In improv, you can be anyone and anything you want to be. Make sure everyone else can too.
The Nursery/Maydays do not tolerate harassment of any kind, be it in our virtual or live spaces, or on our social media. People who engage in this kind of behaviour at The Nursery, or at any other organization, will not be allowed to participate in our community, in any capacity, online or in person.