The Nursery Theatre strives to create a warm and welcoming environment for all. Our Code of Conduct applies to students, teachers, performers, volunteers, and all other Nursery personnel.
- Communicate and respect boundaries on and off stage, bearing in mind that they are different for everyone.
- Keep any physical contact safe and socially appropriate.
- Speak up if something makes you uncomfortable, or if you notice another participant may be uncomfortable
- Listen with an open mind if somebody else speaks up
- Play to the top of your intelligence and integrity
- Assume good will; people are hardly ever aiming to be offensive.
- In improv, you can be anyone and anything you want to be. Make sure everyone else can too.