The Nursery Theatre Broadgate, 2 Finsbury Avenue Square, EC2M 2PP
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. Please include the day, performance time and room that you are interested in hiring and we’ll get back to you within one working day.
Our theatre features:
- Five minutes walk from Liverpool Street and Moorgate stations
- Sixty seat auditorium with private bar
- 2.5m by 5m stage
- High-quality sound and lighting equipment, including DI boxes
- Green Room
The Nursery Training Centre, 6th floor, Capital House, Weston Street SE1 3QD
For rehearsals, training and meetings, the Nursery Training Centre has a variety of rehearsal rooms for rehearsals, auditions and meetings. Email email@example.com for availability. Please include the day, time and room that you are interested in hiring and we’ll get back to you within one working day.
- Three minutes walk from London Bridge Station
- Bright rooms with amazing views
- Disabled access
- Kitchen for tea and coffee
- Whiteboards in every room
- Lounge area for auditionees to wait
*A day is 10-6pm.
**A week is five consecutive days 10am to 6pm
Rental Terms and Conditions
Please read the Nursery Room FAQ:Hire Terms and Conditions before booking.
- Payment is due in full before your booking begins unless you have a special arrangement with the Nursery.
- New customers will be asked to pay 50% non-refundable deposit in order to secure the room.
- If you cancel your booking less than a week in advance, you will be charged 50% of the rental fee. If you cancel your booking less than 48hrs in advance, you will be charged 100% of the rental. You are considered booked when you have confirmed in writing.
- Your rental times are as stated in your email. You will not be able to access the room before the start time on your booking. If you require setup time, please book extra time at the start of your session.
- Please clear your room, stack your chairs and put rubbish in the bins at the end of your session. Any taped markups must be removed from the floor at the end of your booking; failure to do so will result is a £50/room fine.
- The Turquoise room is accessed via Orange, so please keep this in mind when booking either. Turquoise is not suitable for situations where there will be a steady flow of people in and out.
- The Nursery reserve the right to refuse service or cancel bookings.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- There is flat access to the Nursery Training Centre via a lift, and we have wheelchair accessible/gender neutral toilets. The lift door measures 90 cm across, toilet door 73. The lift measures 102cm deep by 126 cm wide, with a strip of extra space where the door is.
- If you are running auditions, there is space for auditionees to wait, but we do not have a receptionist to greet people. If you need someone to meet your auditionees, think about bringing an extra person.
- Turquoise is not suitable for auditions, as it’s accessed via Orange and people coming in and out frequently may disturb other rehearsals.
- Children under 18 are not allowed at the Nursery Training Centre unless by prior arrangement. Please contact Stephen@thenurserytheatre.com to discuss requirements.
- At the Nursery Training Centre, we offer complimentary coffee and tea, and there are a variety of cold drinks available for purchase. We do not provide food, but you are welcome to bring your own as long as any mess is cleared away.
- There is a basic first aid kit in the kitchen, which may be used by anyone.
- There is parking available to rent in the building, via: https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/locations/show/20487328 (We are not affiliated with this company)
- The Nursery Training Centre is not licensed for paid public performances, but talks or informal showings can be done in any room. Green and Orange can fit 50 chairs theatre-style, Blue 35, Pink 15, Turquoise 10. Please let us know in advance if you will need extra chairs in a big room (Orange, Green, Blue).